At this point, you've likely stalked my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn. After all, how else are you supposed to get to know me? Face to face? Good one.
And if you hadn't already...now you have.
Sure, you'll find high school pictures documenting me trying to master the art of the skinny arm. But what you WON'T find are some of the most introspective tid bits that make me the unicorn that I am. Don't play coy with me, keep reading...
1. I've had the chicken pox. Twice.
2. My first two years in the post-collegiate real world were spent in PR. I took the liberty of making press releases and pitches tolerable. Now look at me, mom!
3. Kristen Wiig is my spirit animal.
4. Imagine a Venn Diagram of strategy, creative and digital. Then picture my cute, little punim smack dab in the middle. Et voila: my specialty.
5. When I graduated, I promised myself I'd travel internationally at least once a year. So far so cultured.
6. Still working on my skinny arm.
7. Words are hard, especially when you're listening to a song you know the words to. I face adversity head on.
8. I'm most offended when Netflix asks me if I'm still watching.
9. In no particular oder, but can't be argued: Arrested Development, The Office, Last Week Tonight.
10. I had trouble getting to 10. Does that make me boring or modest?